Saturday, May 23, 2009

Creative Commons license

I added the CC license under the head of the blog to make sure everyone can see it.

Basically, the most important is:

You may copy, distribute and transmit the artwork under the following conditions:

- You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (me ;b) (My name and/or a link to my blog it's enough)
- You may not use this artwork for commercial purposes.
- You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.

Therefore you don't need to ask permission to share it as long as you follow the conditions... and I think that they are very reasonable in exchange for enjoying the artwork for free.

If you need any clarification you might ask here or email me at vaesark@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Sounds more than reasonable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed with Horsemount. Your artwork is definitely worthy of being licensed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this will work pretty well for both you and the average viewer. Hope you get more attention and maybe comisssions as a result. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for double post, this is the anon directly above, if no one replies before me.

    I'm rather curious, seeing as you're soon going to run out of letters. What kind of organization do you have in mind when you do?

    Keep it up, and adios.

    ReplyDelete