I won't bore you with all the details. After uninstalling the actualized nvidia drivers and letting windows install some 2 months old drivers I haven't got a blue screen of death in the last 24 hours. I did get the occasional 3-10 seconds freeze but I guess I'll have to work with that. Hopefully it will hold.
Now, some more bad news, I tried to reallocate the files with all the stuff hoping that I would just have to indicate where the textures are when I load a scene, it didn't work, the software doesn't even asks for missing files it just adds a plain red color instead of the texture.
The good news I guess is that the base female V4 models that I've worked on are stored on the save file itself so as far as I saw... they work. So I have to do all the texturing again but I should be able to do so, for the scenarios and such... pretty much impossible, too many textures that I wold have to try one by one.
If nothing else decides to fuck with me... this where I am now, pretty much a clean slate. The only thing that you will see from the old stuff, at least for now, is the latest in "Fallen", that one was rendered before the big bang. I can, and I will try to restore some characters, but for now on most of the stuff will be new.
This Sunday, if all goes well I will release the last "Fallen". For the love of Cthulhu, don't pirate my new sets, at least for a few months, I'm counting cents and time, next month I have to start paying for the loan that I took to pay for the barely functioning, really expensive PC I purchased to be able to continue my work.
I'm counting on you guys. ( ' -')b