Sunday, August 8, 2021

Nuala 2

 

Well, a bit later than usual, but still within the week, I'm afraid that I had to deal with some real life issues that have kept me away for a while, hopefully next week things will begin to go back to normal.

Also, here a few solo renders of her:





This was done with the old rendering engine, is it too obvious? let me know what you think.

 About the general state of things: my PC is somewhat stable, but I have to prepare for the inevitable, it never worked well and it's going to eventually die for good. I'll try to save up as much as I can but at with the current trends at best it will take me 6-8 months to be able to save up for a complete replacement so, any support via subscription or purchase of sets is appreciated, I'd also ask for the sets to not be leaked but I see that that wont be the case. 

That'll be all for now, I'll try to not miss the preview next week.

 

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the render optic.

    And if you ever think of a true continuation of this(http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Vaesark/260493/Farah-and-Opala) with the OG models i would pay 50€ or more for the set.

    Had to rewrite the comment, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may actually do it, it's one of the scenes that I never finished and I think people may like it.

      Delete
  3. The model looks a little more fake. Slightly plastic. The skin looks less natural, but that's if you find fault. I still like it.

    Add the effect of wet skin and it will be fine.

    I hope you will be able to collect the required amount of money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, the way this rendering engine works make lighting and textures look less realistic and more cartoonish, but I think it still somewhat fits the style of the girls and the scene.

      Delete
  4. the best looking ones (most natural skin etc) one of the earliest with busted dark elfs. if photo realism is not purpose (which is fine) wtf ur doing wasting resources on destroying old working rig and trying to make new hardware work which is extra waste of time and nerves. u should be doing this on 2012 workstation. also make titties great again. and long hair. this looks more like sjw epstein express than what it used to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my old workstation literally burned when I tried to fix it, I only salvaged a couple HDs. I have to work with what I have.

      Regarding titties, I sometimes do them big, sometimes "normal" and sometimes small. If you want to request I do bigger more often there are better ways to do it. Of the current projects I guess Opala is the one with the biggest breasts.

      Delete
    2. to late for that now but what u should do is always have backups of indentical hardware. u should get mobo, gpu etc on used parts market (2 sets to have 1 as backup). this way u just plug ssds in check bios and ready to go no bullshit driver issues etc.

      Delete