Friday, May 8, 2020

Next up...



I've had the idea for this set by years now, it seems that I'm finally getting around to do it, basically, a Roman trainer of beasts for the circus had the idea to train the beasts to do "tricks" with the slaves instead of eating them (at least on the literal sense), the performance turned out to be very popular an thus he specialized in this new entertainment. The set follows the daughter of the domÄ­ne, as she watches the slaves practice their tricks. I haven't named the girls yet, I've only have thought of their origins, from left to right, 1st one is the Domina (from Rome, obviously), then the girls are from: Aegyptus, Germania, Numidia and Britannia.

12 comments:

  1. Problem of the sets with multiple girls is that it's difficult to fit all the action into 60 images, thus this kind of seys feels a bit rushed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing is... it's 100% true, but there's no way around it, I'm still a single person doing these sets and the time is limited, and of course I have to put a set out every two weeks so I can't really extend it beyond the usual 60 renders.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to the group shot of all these girls impregnated by their beasts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you may have to check discord for that since is not planned to be in the set, but I may do it anyway as an bonus render.

      Delete
    2. I hope you do, that’s always my favorite part of these and this would be a great one for it. Women knocked up by beasts is definitely the best part of your sets.

      Can you post it here as well? I’m not sure how to find the discord.

      Delete
    3. Download the software:
      https://discord.com/download
      And use this link to join my channel:
      https://discord.gg/TmPP6Cd

      Delete
  3. I'd love to see a set focusing on Domina being dominated by many beasts xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows, watchin all the other girls getting fucked by beasts gets her horny, some day she may want to try it herself.

      Delete
  4. It may sounds weird, but I expect something more than just sex with the beasts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I can.
      Art with other things like bondage, lesbian (yuri), etc and without sex with beasts and animals.

      Delete
  5. Hum was thinking something like: Domina watching all the slaves getting pounded by beast making her horny and vunerable, and in that moment of distraction the slaves pull a trick on their mistress by pulling her in to the orgy, she on her surprise will try to protest or resist but with some lesbian action, she succumbs to pleasure and let herself join the beastiality orgy...

    ReplyDelete