Sunday, October 22, 2017

Something for Halloween


Well, first I want to thank those that have purchased the last set, I really appreciate it, specially these last days of uncertainty. And also thanks for not pirating/sharing it.

Earlier this week I continued to mess with the drivers and I thought that I had restored some stability, it worked without issues for 2 days but when I booted the computer today it crashed within minutes. I have reinstalled the same drivers now and I'll see how long it takes to crash again, if not booting the computer keeps it from crashing maybe I have a way to work around the issue. It's barely a fix and it may not even work, but that's all I have right now.

The pic above is from the next set, the witch from the past Halloween and her sister, I couldn't include all the creatures that I wanted so I guess that I'll lave the final one for another set.



   

9 comments:

  1. Ah, good to see you are still online. Since you are comfortable working with components, there's something called a Beowulf cluster which you can assemble using cheap hardware like the Beaglebone or the Raspberry Pi. It's like a mini supercomputer that can be used for rendering while you use the main computer for modelling other things. And the cool thing is that you can expand when you can afford it, so there's no reason to buy an expensive system now. Something to think about for when the loan's repaid.

    Also, my sacrifices to Mercury have paid off, so I have some extra cash at hand. If you need it, I can preorder a dozen sets without too much trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beowulf cluster? on top of being a useful solution it has quite a badass name, lol.
      No need to preorder anything, if you buy the sets that you like it's more than enough.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love Halloween. It's my favorite holiday. The variety was cool last time. Hope they become pregnant this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only 2 creatures this time, the third one is left for another time. That also leaves the impregnation to the next set with the witches though.

      Delete
    2. No preggo no problem for me. Not really my thing. You mentioned you had something in the works for Averyl. That still happeneing? She's a favorite of mine, definitely in my top three.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I had one finished set with Averyl from before the old PC chased, but I ran into trouble when trying to load that scene (missing files). I should be able to fix it though, I just have to pinpoint the exact location. That set does have a pregnant ending if I remember correctly.

      Delete